NEW PROGRAMME : MASTER OF SCIENCE (INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS)
Master of Science (Industrial Mathematics) is designed to provide topics of the Industrial Mathematics, Applied Mathematics and Computational in two sub-specialisations:
- Data Computing
- Computational Mathematics
The Programme emphasises embedded case study in all courses that enables students to integrate theory and application as well as using mathematical software such as VBA, EXCEL, C/C++, Matlab and R Language.
Why MSc. (Industrial Mathematics)?
- Embedded with IR 4.0 elements.
- Flexible timetable is available for busy professionals.
- Designed for candidates with mathematics background and others (engineering, science and technology, economy and etc.)
- Industrial case studies included in the courses offered.
- First in the East Coast Region.
EPF, MARA, Yayasan Negeri, MyBrain, PTPTN
Apply now: http://ips.ump.edu.my
Dr Norhayati Rosli (Programme's Coordinator),
Faculty of Industrial Sciences & Technology,
Universiti Malaysia Pahang, Lebuhraya Tun Razak,
26300 Gambang, Kuantan, Pahang.
Interested candidates who wish to know more about the Programme being offered, entry requirement and intake may fill out the following form to be contacted by us:
Click link below for Program’s Brochure.