How to Apply
1. Before going to the Online Application form, applicants are advised to look up for a suitable supervisor in your field of interest.
- Take a look at the list of field of research.
- To look up for prospective supervisors in the Research fields or Expert areas, under the Supervisor > Expertise List sub-menus are a list of Departments or Schools. Select the relevant Department. This will give you a list of prospective supervisors. Click on the PDF file and the details of supervisor will be appear.
2. After you have identified the relevant Academic Supervisor and Research area, you are ready to start with the online application . Click on the ONLINE APPLICATION, register as an user, then fill in the form. You can edit the form later, as long as you have not clicked the SUBMIT button.
3. After you have submitted the form online, you can monitor the application progress online when you login into the system.
4. IPS will then process your application which usually takes about 1 month if there are no hickups.
Thank you for your interest in Universiti Malaysia Pahang.
Note: Best use Mozila Firefox as your browser
A guideline to fill in the application form online : Click Here!