UNIVERSITY EDUCATIONAL OUTCOME (UEO) FOR UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA PAHANG
- To produce graduates with engineering and technological knowledge through outstanding academic programs
- To produce competent graduates with adaptability in using cutting edge technology
- To produce graduates with professionalism and high ethical values
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OUTCOME (PEO) FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDY (MSc & PhD) UMP
- Graduate professionally utilises fundamental knowledge, analytical and problem-solving skills to articulate and make decisions critically and creatively based on research evidences and experiences in professional practice.
- Graduate competently provides solutions for the advancement of knowledge through the application of appropriate tools and techniques
- Graduate continues to acquire advanced knowledge in pursuing lifelong learning and display commitment to the community and profession through effective communication with peers by adhering to legal, ethical, and professional codes of practice.
PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES (PLO) FOR MASTER OF SCIENCE
- Demonstrate mastery of knowledge in the relevant field;
- Apply practical skills in the relevant field;
- Relate ideas to societal issues in the relevant field;
- Conduct research with minimal supervision and adhere to legal, ethical and professional code of practice;
- Demonstrate leadership qualities through communicating and working effectively with peers and stakeholders;
- Generate solutions to problems using scientific and critical thinking skills;
- Manage information for lifelong learning
PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES (PLO) FOR DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY
- Synthesize knowledge and contribute to original research that broadens the frontier of knowledge in science and technology;
- Adapt practical skills leading to innovative ideas in science and engineering;
- Provide expert advice to society in science and technology;
- Conduct research independently and adhere to legal, ethical and professional codes of practice;
- Display leadership qualities through communicating and working effectively with peers and stakeholders;
- Appraise problems in science and technology critically using scientific skills;
- Integrate information for lifelong learning.